Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Boys are sick :(
The boys are sick right now with a cold (M-Dad & M-Baby) and I am crossin my fingers that I don't get sick too!! Yucky. Let me tell you, when babies are sick, it sucks! All you can do is try to help them stay as comfortable as possible. There are a number of things, including sucking the mucus out with the boogie sucker, give them a little tylenol, turn on the humidifier, put some vicks baby vapo rub on their chest, and just be there for them. You think being sick is tough, try being a baby! Thank goodness we don't have memories that go back that far. Anyway, I feel so bad when my baby boy gets sick. I am praying this passes sooner than later. Pic of the day: M-Baby waking up from a nap. So cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment