Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Checking In...

Just checking in. No real reason to be here, except for the fact that I typed the website, logged in, and well, here I am. I like to write sometimes...I have like a million journals dating back from when I was a young teen. Bet you would love to read thru some of those! I have read a few of those old entries and poems to M-Dad...haha. I don't think he likes to hear those. Anyway, M-Kid is sleeping, I just finished doing some work, M-Dad is online checking ebay I think. I have plenty of housework to do, but just wanted to get some random thoughts out of my head. Halloween is coming up...M-Kid will be a lion (because he is a leo). I don't know what we will do just yet- it is up in the air. We will probably do some sort of trick-or-treating, M-Kid collects the candy, Mommy and Daddy get to eat it :) Can't lose there! Can't wait. Who said you had to grow up when you become a parent? NOPE, you can just re-live some of those childhood experiences. Tee-hee. Well, I know that in many other cases you definitely have to act grown up. Like teaching right from wrong. And paying the bills. Stuff like that. Well, that is all for now...here is pic of M-Kid in his Halloween costume. He seems to like it...has worn it around the house a few times :) YAY. Oh yeah, and he just loves M-Cat. They are becoming great friends as you can see from the second pic.

No comments: