Thursday, March 19, 2009

2009 so far

I started writing the Holiday bit below before Christmas hit….and well, now it’s March. Yeah. Happy Holidays everyone! We have been getting ready for Christmas in our home. It is so exciting since it is our first “Holiday Season” in our home. I say that because we will be around for the holidays, but will be gone the week of Christmas visiting my family. I am really looking forward to it since it’s been a few months since we’ve seen them! M-Kid is really excited about Christmas this year, as he is getting older and understands what it all means a little better. He had a lot of fun helping pick out and decorate the Christmas tree. He also talks about what Santa is going to bring him. Well the Holidays went well. We enjoyed spending time w/ our Nor Cal and So Cal families. Happy 2009 - hope this year brings lots of blessings for everyone (and lots of prayers for everyone going through tough times). As most of you know, we are expecting a new addition to our family this June. Stay tuned! Here are some pics from Halloween & Christmas, of me and my babies, Daddy & Mav, and look at our BIG boy!!!
On another very personal note…I am turning 30. It seems like such an official age to be. Like I am supposed to be “all grown up” now which I guess in many aspects I am. Even though I still feel like a teen sometimes. I vow to never really “grow up.” I do have to say, that I have everything and have done everything I wanted to do by the time I was 30. Of course, there are lots more adventures to be had. I would like to give some thanks to very important people in my life. Thank you Mom for bringing me into this world. Thank you Dad for being there. Thank you to my parents for raising me – I would have to say you did a pretty darn good job! I have fond memories of my childhood. It seems so long ago!

No comments: