Next...M-Kid, what a little sweety pie. I got my special birthday "gift" from him the night before last. He has known how to give kisses for awhile now. He even does it without asking. But this time, it was just extra special and loving. I was holding him, and he looked straight into my eyes, and gave me a kiss right smack on the lips, followed by two more kisses. And once he was done he gave me the sweetest smile that I've ever seen....a smile that meant "I Love You Mama." Anyways, I got tears in my eyes during these moments. I want to remember them forever.
So, on to other subjects. My boys are sick...well, M-Dad's main condition (BP) has definitely gotten better, pretty much a full recovery now, thanks to God and all of the prayers. M-Dad has some sort of a cold though, and M-Kid has conjunctivitis and an ear infection. But they both seem to be doing a bit better. M-Cat is also doing much better (see post below).
I am now officially 28. Do I feel different? Not really! I feel like my life is very full and blessed at this point. I do feel like 28 is a substantial age though. Late 20's. Married. Baby. Working. Hopefully a house one day (sooner or later?) Living life. Doing alright. Can't complain! Anyways, all I can pray for is many more years with my family, living life in happiness, good health, new experiences, and success.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Best Husband and Son Ever
M-Dad is the best. I come home from a job on Saturday, and he had flowers, birthday gift, and homemade card waiting for me on the table, and that is not all. He hung a "happy birthday" sign for me, and made me my favorite drink (version of a lemon drop). THEN, he told me to go check in our room for another gift. I walk in, look at my desk, and something is different about it. Not only is it clean and organized...there is a new flatscreen computer monitor! Wow, my desk is definitely a lot bigger now. Furthermore, on Sunday after church, we cleaned our place up a bit, including steam-cleaning our carpets, which M-Dad did the cleaning part, while I vacuumed and scrubbed the spots. Our carpet gets dirty REAL quick, especially with toddlers running around throughout the week! It is a light color, and once something spills on it, it stays! But it looks a lot better after the cleaning. Anyway, I just wanted to say how happy he made me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Glad to hear that Marc is almost entirely recovered, except for that slight cold. And what a relief it must be to see Smokey recovering. Once Matthew gets over his ear infection and conjunctivitis, you should be all set! :)
Post a Comment