Monday, March 26, 2007
M-Kid's Survey
My name is M-Kid
I really like to go to the park, go for walks, play with my trainset, watch Thomas & Friends DVD
When I grow up, I am going to train engineer or soccer player
My biggest talent is dancing, throwing a ball, doing animal sounds
You will most often hear me say Mama, up, help (when he wants his trains connected), bye-bye, wawa (water)
My best line so far is Cool Dude
If I could meet one person/animal/character it would be Thomas the Train!
If I could bring one item to a desert island with me and mom, I'd bring my Thomas & Percy trains
The naughtiest thing I've ever done is Running ridealong toy into people at full speed, unrolling t.p roll, throwing or hitting things (after mama/dada said no)
On Saturday mornings you can find me watching Thomas & Friends and eating breakfast w/ Mama & Dada
If I could eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be anything dairy, goldfish crackers, cherry tomatoes, and pickles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment