Happy October! We have been blessed with some great weather lately…a little bit of rain here and there, but mostly sunny and nice. It has been really busy getting used to all our changes, but we are pretty much settled in. I started my new job a month ago. I am working at a development firm that specializes in retail construction as an Account Coordinator. I really like it so far. Great company. M-Kid is in preschool full time and is having fun. He likes his teacher, and we really love the school. We feel like he is in good hands. Even though he protests in the morning when Daddy takes him to school, he is happily playing and excited to see Mommy when I pick him up. The best part of all- everything is closeby, practically no commute! I love it.
We have been pretty busy on the weekends as well. We have been getting ready for Halloween, visiting a pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, making candy apples, and putting some decorations up. M-Kid loves the Halloween decorations, at first he was scared, but now he asks for them.
M-Kid has been talking in sentences a lot more. Everything is really coming together for him. His teacher says that he is really smart and has a great memory…he knows the daily schedule at school and if they get off schedule he will remind her what is next!
M-Dad and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary this past week. We had a good time going out and hitting the town, just like back in college. I can’t believe how much time flies by faster as you get older. I also just went to my 10 year high school reunion this month which was a trip. Saw a couple of old friends, but not that many people went. Of course we mostly hung out with people that we still hang out with today! I am glad we went though. Pic of us at our reunion.
We have been pretty busy on the weekends as well. We have been getting ready for Halloween, visiting a pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, making candy apples, and putting some decorations up. M-Kid loves the Halloween decorations, at first he was scared, but now he asks for them.
M-Kid has been talking in sentences a lot more. Everything is really coming together for him. His teacher says that he is really smart and has a great memory…he knows the daily schedule at school and if they get off schedule he will remind her what is next!
M-Dad and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary this past week. We had a good time going out and hitting the town, just like back in college. I can’t believe how much time flies by faster as you get older. I also just went to my 10 year high school reunion this month which was a trip. Saw a couple of old friends, but not that many people went. Of course we mostly hung out with people that we still hang out with today! I am glad we went though. Pic of us at our reunion.


1 comment:
Happy anniversary!
Matthew is just too cute!
Post a Comment