
Can't believe it's already November. Halloween is over, it's getting darker earlier, and Christmas is right around the corner. Our babies are growing TOO fast. M-girl is almost 4 1/2 months and is in a hurry to get places. She is rolling all around. I leave her alone for one minute and the next thing I know she is on the other side of the room! Crazy! I wish I could just bottle up that feeling of my newborn sleeping on my chest, and experience it all over again. And my big boy will be going to kindergarten next year. He is in such a fun stage - where lies the imagination! Monsters, outerspace, dinosaurs, pirates, creating scenes in his mind, so much curiousity!! So much fun. Exhausting, wonderful, amazing, challenging FUN! Here are some recent pics.
1 comment:
Love the Wall-E costume. It rocks! :)
Post a Comment