Wednesday, January 27, 2010
2010!!!!!!! and belated Happy Holidays
Happy New Year! I have a 7 mo old and 4 1/2 year old 

(al
most kindergartner!!!!). Looks like M-kid will be starting in the

fall. I can't believe it. M-b
aby is almost 
crawling and is eating
yummy homemade solid foods =) I am love love loving my time w/ my babies.......what a huge blessing to watch them grow!!
Some funnies from M-kid:
"Mommy, you can't be my friend because you are my mom." So I told him that mommies and daddies can be your
friends too...and he said no because we aren't kids. =) He has a point there, haha.
"Mommy, I love you. You are my favorite Mommy. I am going to get you a Valentine, too. I am going to get you a wallet. I love you."
While reading Humpty Dumpty book and the egghead cracked open..."Is his yolk going to fall out" "The yolk is his blood and its going to come out" HAHAHAHA!!! So cute and so funnny!!
He is doing great in preschool and making good friends.....and of course learning lots! Teachers say he is an all around kid and should be totally ready for kindergarten! Not sure Mommy is, but that is another story! Being a Mommy is the best.EVER!!! Here are a bunch of pics including: some holidays, January and February, our first all inclusive family pic (and Mariella's "6 month" photoshoot).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment